Friday, January 14, 2011

as i peel away my mask

sometimes i don't quite feel like myself. i had such a stressful thirty minutes at the end of my workday yesterday that it took me a few hours, lots of pizza and wings, and a long conversation with friends to finally recover. it's funny how relatively minor annoyances can have such a big impact on my mood.

but no more complaints because life feels right again.

as i slowly peel away the mask that i wear on most weekdays, i am ready to open my heart for my next big adventure. vince and i are going to kenya for habitat for humanity. back in two weeks. :)



{ week 03 | canon 5dm2 | canon 35mm f/1.4 | iso 400 | f/1.4 | 1/50 sec | no flash | cable release }

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP