Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sometimes only the jimmy lens will do

she sells sea shells by the sea shore... i happily chanted under my breath as i skipped back to my desk with three guylian chocolates tucked in a cocktail napkin. i needed a little pick-me-up this afternoon and these delicious morsels fit the bill. i quickly photographed them (i say quickly because my stomach started grumbling at the sight of them) but something was very different. my go-to helga viking lens was all wrong. i wanted to convey golden light and sand. fun in the sun. and that's when it hit me. only the jimmy lens would do.



{ day 012 | wed jan 12 | iphone 3gs | hipstamatic 185 | jimmy | ina's 1969 | no flash }

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP