Friday, January 7, 2011

a tea latte away from sanity

from january seventh to sixteenth, tazo tea lattes from starbucks are half price from two o'clock to 5 o'clock in the afternoon! i've been eagerly anticipating this day since vince sent me the e-mail notification on tuesday.

- what kind of tea latte should i get?
- should i stick with my usual chai latte?
- or should i order my second choice the yummilicious earl grey latte?
- or should i try something new?
- i enjoy rooibos so maybe i should try the vanilla rooibos latte?
- or should i order an awake latte for my caffeine fix?


these questions have been running through my mind since tuesday. on repeat. and i'm not even joking.

at two o'clock sharp, i stepped into our local starbucks and ordered an ultra decadent soy green tea latte. it was a great choice. finally, with my fancy drink in hand, my mind returned to relative normalcy. it was good to know that i was only a tea latte away from sanity.



{ day 007 | fri jan 07 | iphone 3gs | hipstamatic 185 | helga viking | pistil | no flash }

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP