Tuesday, May 31, 2011

eight maids a milking

honestly i had no idea what i was going to do for this month's photo. may is always a crazy month and i left this project too long. i knew i wanted to do something white and creamy. the first image actually consists of a subtle line pattern but it is hard to see after i placed the bokeh image on top. i love the spots because it reminds me of cows. silly but true. it's very plain and not too creative but i'll try to do better next month.



see belle's photograph here!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if this will work darn it. There we go for the 10th time! Big glass of warm milk, that is what this picture reminds me of. I don't have them anymore, but had them lots as a kid and I especially loved the crusty part that forms on top....hmm. Maybe I will have some tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! I remember when I used to make steamed milk with maple syrup every morning before work. Sadly that wasn't too long ago.

    ReplyDelete

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP