Saturday, January 1, 2011

from russia with love

a forgotten christmas present is the best.

in early december, i ordered a little something for myself to be opened during the holidays. excited as i was, the gift somehow completely slipped my mind until today. i ordered the "tori" limited edition box set, which includes an unreleased, autographed live recording, from russia with love, AND a special edition diana f+ camera. an odd combination indeed but perfect for me.

to kick off my three sixty five project, below is an image of the lomo photograph that was tucked into the package almost as though it was an afterthought. this blurry capture of my favourite musical artist is probably my most cherished item in the box. it reminds me of all that i want twenty eleven to bring... creativity, exploration, casual elegance, fiery red hair, unrelenting beauty, and unyielding love.



{ day 001 | sat jan 01 | iphone 3gs | hipstamatic 185 | helga viking | ina's 1969 | no flash }

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP