Tuesday, January 4, 2011

home is where the clementine is

wedding consultations are a natural high for me. i enjoy nearly everything about them - meeting new people, hearing about their upcoming weddings, swapping planning stories, talking about my photography, and especially answering lots and lots of questions. i've always enjoyed answering questions - about pretty much anything. i always challenge vince, "ask me anything!" but of course he never does. he's too mature to pry. i, on the other hand, have never been offered the same freedom to ask him questions. because he knows i will.

but i digress.

what is most important to me is that people feel comfortable at the consultations. wedding planning can be stressful and awkward so i do whatever i can to offer a relaxed environment... both for my potential clients and for myself. since i tend to meet with clients in the common area of my condominium building, i try to add something to the room that reminds me of home. today, for example, i set out a bowl of gorgeous clementines. no one ate any but just seeing their bright orange dimply rinds made me smile and put me at ease.



{ day 004 | tue jan 04 | iphone 3gs | hipstamatic 185 | melodie | ina's 1969 | no flash }

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2011 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP